Graphic Design Traineeship
Transform your creativity into a career!
A career in Graphic design offers you the chance to create visually appealing documents, presentations, advertising and web content for the purpose of describing a brand, business or organisation. A strong and steady growth is expected as new technology and trends emerge in the digital space.
A Graphic design traineeship is a great alternative pathway to get ahead in your career. By starting a graphic design traineeship you’ll be involved in:
- Producing creative designs and layouts
- Photo retouching
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts
- Producing marketing materials for print and online
- Liaising with marketing and print teams
- Other ad-hoc design tasks
Skills you will need:
- Creativity and originality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
Career options available:
- Graphic designers who create visual graphics for use in all types of mediums including print and digital to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate audiences.
- Web designers who create the look, layout and features of a website whilst understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
- Illustrators who use a variety of media such as traditional drawing methods and/or a combination software design programs to create images for a variety of industries.
Potential entry level qualifications:
- Certificate III Design Fundamentals
- Certificate IV in Design
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design
What’s the next step?
Does this sound like the career path for you? Apply now and kick start your graphic design traineeship today!