Access the best talent with us!
Apprenticeship Careers Australia takes the hard work and administration out of recruiting, training and employing apprentices and trainees in your business.
Backed by Australia’s foremost experts in business through the Australian Business Chamber movement, our team has the experience, knowledge and research behind us to best manage apprentices and trainees in your business.
Why partner with Apprenticeship Careers Australia?
1. RecruitmentWe take the time to engage with you to fully understand the nature of your business in order to match a suitable apprentice or trainee to your needs.
Through our comprehensive networks with local schools and our career advice portal, Skillsroad.com.au, we have access to Australia’s leading pool of job seeker talent.
Our industry leading job matching tools allow us to match pre-screened candidates with your business, removing the costs and headaches associated with traditional self sourced recruitment strategies.
2. Training SupportWe can assist you to source a suitable local training provider that will tailor a training plan to your business requirements. This ensures that on completion of your employees apprenticeship or traineeship, you have a skilled and capable employee who is a beneficial resource to your business.
We also support apprentices and trainees throughout the term of their training to ensure they are meeting the required training competencies and training modules.
3. Coaching and MentoringWith the assistance of our in-house psychologist we have developed industry leading coaching and mentoring programs with proven results that actually work!
As a host employer you’re provided with a written report every three months, reassuring you that we’re supporting your new apprentice or trainee to best transition into your business.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia can also facilitate coaching and training with our host employers to ensure you and your frontline team are effectively managing your new staff.
4. Paperwork and RiskApprenticeship Careers Australia bears total financial responsibility for the employment, training, payrolling, Workplace Health and Safety as well as workers compensation expenses.
We also process the Government paperwork to ensure the apprentice or trainee is registered with the Australian Government and receives their full entitlements available under the program.
5. ExcellenceWe’re proud to have been recognised by industry experts in the vocational education and training sector, with numerous awards over the years.
This includes running out as 2022 Winners for Excellence in Group Training at the NSW & ACT Group Training Awards. Apprenticeship Careers Australia were also finalists in 4 categories at the 2022 awards.
The win follows the outstanding work the ACA team have done delivering the More Jobs More Care program in NSW, relieving the critical skills shortage in the disability and health care sectors by supporting new workers entering those industries.