Human Resources Traineeship
Pursue your career in human resources!
Human resources is a fast growing industry and offers a wealth of opportunities in every business sector. In this highly diverse and multi-faceted pathway you’ll be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. You may also be involved in coordinating the administrative functions of an organisation as well as keeping management up to date with changes in the workplace.
A Human resources traineeship is a great alternative pathway to get started in your career. By starting a human resources traineeship you’ll be involved in:
- Making new starter packs
- Ordering stationary
- Employment screening
- Establishing own client base
- Reference checks
- Managing a database
Skills you will need:
- Planning and organisational skills
- Customer service skills
Career options available:
- Human resources consultants who lead a variety of projects and provide human capital advice. They help a company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment and implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- Recruitment consultants who assist in finding the best people for roles within a business or company. They attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions with recruiting strategies, whilst building relationships.
- Work health and safety officers who are responsible for promoting a positive health and safety culture in the workplace for employers and employees to adhere to.
- Training and development professionals who develop and conduct an organisation’s training and development program for employers and employees to acquire skills and meet organisational objectives.
Potential entry level qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Human Resources
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
Looking to start your career in Human Resources?
Apprenticeships and traineeships are a great way to kick-start your career. You get paid on-the-job training, whilst also completing a nationally recognised qualification.
Register with us to find out more:
I don’t have my resume on me, I’ll send this through later.