Bring our logo to life! Enter today for the chance to WIN $100*!
Follow these 3 easy steps to be in the running to win:
- Using everyday materials from the workplace, create the ‘A’ icon in our logo
- Take a photo of your creative replication of our logo
- Reply to this email with your photo and 1-2 sentences explaining your submission - it's that simple!
No ideas coming to mind? Whether you paint it, draw it or build it, we invite you to get creative when recreating the ‘A’ icon in our logo. See some examples below!
Terms & Conditions
- Apprenticeship Careers Australia Pty Ltd (the competition organiser) is wholly owned by NSW Business Chamber, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060. ABN: 63 000 014 504.
- The competition opens for photo submissions Wednesday 5 May 2021 at 2:00pm AEST and closes on Friday 21 May 2021 at 6:00pm AEST.
- The winner must be a current active apprentice or trainee with Apprenticeship Careers Australia and be following the Apprenticeship Careers Australia Instagram page @apprenticeshipcareersaustralia.
- All entries will be judged on uniqueness and creativity by the Apprenticeship Careers Australia recruitment and marketing teams.
- There will be one winner who will receive a $100 eftpos gift card.
- The winner will be announced on the Apprenticeship Careers Australia Instagram and Facebook page on Monday 24 May 2021 by 4:30pm AEST.
- There is no extra cost in claiming the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize will be sent via registered Australian Post to the winner.
- The winner will be notified by an Apprenticeship Careers Australia representative via email within 7 days of the announcement on Instagram.
- The prize cannot be rendered as payment for any other products or services.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- By submitting your entry, entrants confirm they own the rights to the image/s submitted and have gained permission from any individuals pictured in the image and are strictly following WHS practices.
- As the competition organiser, Apprenticeship Careers Australia reserves the right to extend, end or modify the competition Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Entrants who submit their images agree to Apprenticeship Careers Australia’s use of these images for future marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to use on social media, websites, EDMs and flyers.
- Apprenticeship Careers Australia reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful or defamatory images.
Terms & Conditions were last updated on Tuesday 18 May 2021.