Terms & conditions
To be eligible for the Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) referral bonus, the following terms and conditions apply.
- Apprenticeship Careers Australia is wholly owned by NSW Business Chamber, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060. ABN: 63 000 014 504.
- All trainees and apprentices employed by ACA are included in this promotion.
- All referrers and candidates must meet all requirements as outlined by ACA.
- As the referrer, to receive the ACA bonus you must already be an active employee of ACA.
- As the referrer, to be eligible for your $100 ACA referral bonus you must refer an apprentice or trainee. The referrer and referee will only receive their bonuses after the referred candidate has been successfully placed by ACA at a host employer and has been an employee for 30 days, meeting all set criteria.
- Referrals will be accepted via the online website form, email or phone.
- Offer includes all candidates who successfully register with ACA, pass the screening and interview process and is placed at a host employer before the offer end date.
- Candidates can fulfil their 30 days after the offer end date, if they have successfully registered with ACA prior to 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 March 2021.
- Offer ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 March 2021.
- Bonuses will be paid as a gift card
- All bonus rewards are at the discretion of ACA.
- ACA reserves the right to extend, change or end this promotion without prior notice.