Business Administration Traineeship
Secure your pathway to career success!
The Business services sector provides work for 15% of the total Australian workforce, with business administration staff contributing to core support services for most businesses. In this highly diverse and multi-faceted role you’ll report directly to managers to support them with administrative tasks including managing appointments, mailing, answering telephone enquiries and more.
By starting a business administration traineeship you’ll be specifically involved in:
- Responding to daily customer enquiries in a face-to-face capacity.
- Answering and responding to phone enquiries.
- Working on computers to use various software tools to assist with the business operations.
- Booking and cancelling customer appointments.
- Mailing, faxing and photocopying important documents to support management and customers.
- Processing day-to-day business activities in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Assisting other staff with day-to-day requests.
Skills you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to liaise with clients
- Competency in using computers
- Ability to multi-task
- A good customer service orientation
Career options available:
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist: People who perform a range of administrative jobs including: sorting and sending mail, answering the telephone and responding to customer requests, complaints or bookings, using computers and various administrative software and attending to visitors.
Personal Assistant: People who liaise, coordinate, organise information and tasks to support managers and other professionals.
Secretary: People who perform secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks in support of legal professionals, managers and other high-level management professionals.
Potential entry level qualifications:
- Cert III in Business Administration
- Cert IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
Looking to start your career in Business Adminitsration?
Apprenticeships and traineeships are a great way to kick-start your career. You get paid on-the-job training, whilst also completing a nationally recognised qualification.
Register with us to find out more:
I don’t have my resume on me, I’ll send this through later.