How much will I earn?
As an Apprenticeship Careers Australia apprentice or trainee, you’ll be paid according to the appropriate award for the industry you’re working in!
Each week you’ll receive an email containing your pay slip that includes the hours worked (including any overtime), gross pay, tax deducted, other deductions and net pay.
For more specific information about wage entitlements visit FAIRWORK AUSTRALIA
And Then There’s The Extras!
- As of 1st January 2020, both apprenticeships and traineeships are fee free*! This means you no longer have to pay upfront for your studies. For approved courses only, click links for more information*
- We’ll also ensure you’ve got suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) relevant to your industry – on us!
The Australian Government provides funding to eligible apprentices and trainees which is aimed to assist with costs incurred while undertaking training, including Trade Support Loans.
Trade Support Loans provide up to $20,000 to eligible Australian Apprentices in priority areas to assist you with the costs of living and learning while undertaking your studies.
You’ll even be entitled to a 20% discount on the amount you borrowed so long as you’ve completed your qualifications!
Some of the other Initiatives currently available across Australia* include:
Contact our crew
- Living Away from Home Allowance
- Travel and Accommodated Allowances
- Youth Allowance, Austudy and ABSTUDY
- Discounted Health Care and Travel Allowances
to find out more about specific pay rates and incentives in your chosen pathway.