Kick-start your career in childcare now
Have you got a passion for working with children and want to make it your career?
We have a wide selection of new before and after school care Traineeships available across Western Sydney! If this sounds like something you're interested in, complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- If you do not live local to any of the locations available, you must have a driving license and access to a vehicle
- Be available to work 2 shifts a day, Monday to Friday: before school and after school, starting 6.30am and finishing 6.30pm
- Current Working With Children Check. If you don't have one, you can apply here
- Be pro-active and assertive in carrying out education and care tasks
- Preferably hold current 1st Aid Certificate
- Happy to work in Catholic Schools system
Note: These traineeships are for before and after school education and care only, which is care for school aged kids, not early childhood education and care.
Apply using the form below and our team will #HookYouUp: