Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently have awesome opportunities for motivated Business Admin Trainees to join our partners located in Maroochydore. You will be required to complete a Certificate III in Business - Sales while working alongside our host employer, who are a company that devises and deploys print, IT, network, and voice and data services.
If you are looking to kick start your career in Business and Sales Support, and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Works well within a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Have the ability to build rapport with clients and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Has a professional and mature attitude
- Organised and tidy
- Has great time management skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Tech savvy
As a Client Service Officer / Business Trainee you will be working with our partners in Maroochydore who specialise in providing IT Managed Services, Print, Data, Security and Cloud Services to host clients. You will be actively involved in the daily sales functions and support the operational activities of the organisation including communicating with customers and assisting with general enquires. You will gain quality work experience whilst you complete a Certificate III in Business - Sales.
Daily duties include:
- General office administration duties
- Track opportunities coming into sales team
- Provide quotes for salespeople
- Liaising with salespeople and suppliers for quotes and stock availability
- Preparation for sales agreements for BDM’s
- Order entry for I.T procurement
- Managing licence renewals
- Data entry
- Must be Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- QLD Drivers Licence preferred but not essential
- Competent computer literacy, including use of the Microsoft Office suite, and typing skills
- Keenness for office administration and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritise requirements
- High-level written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite preferred
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the apply button; for more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org