Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) have an exciting offer for several Business Trainees to work with our partners located in Sydney. Our partners are an essential business who cannot be impacted by lockdowns due to being in the health space.
We are searching for candidates who are motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a Full Time, 12-month Traineeship. You will gain a formal qualification which is a ‘Certificate III in Business (Medical)’ conducted through on the job training.
As a Business Trainee you will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the office environment. You will be managing emails and electronic files, answering phone calls, assisting patients, completing data entry and providing general assistance to the workplace team, all whilst gaining quality work experience with our host.
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Able to work independently
- Able to show initiative to assist the team and the workplace in running smoothly and effectively.
- Confident in paying attention to detail
- Able to problem solve
- Confident and mature in communicating with a team and customers
- Excellent with your time management
- Someone who can provide great customer service
Day to day duties include:
- Answering the phone/email enquires
- Provide positive support to colleagues of the organisation
- Assisting customers with enquiries over the phone or in person
- General office duties
- Software use
- Contacting third parties
- Organising the booking of patients
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality requirements
- Reliable and punctual
- Must present and dress in an appropriate professional manner
- Prior reception experience
If this sounds like you, apply now with your resume and cover letter telling us why you are the person we need.