- 3rd – 4th Year – Mechanical Engineering – Northern Sydney
- 1st – 4th Year – Mechanical Engineering – Minto
- 1st – 4th Year – Mechanical Engineering – Revesby
- 1st – 4th Year – Mechanical Engineering – Ingleburn
Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) currently have an amazing opportunity for 1st Year through to 4th Year Mechanical Engineering Apprentices to join our service and repair teams located all around Sydney. The roles are varied across the field of electrical, mining, transport, tool making and precision medical engineering.
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite?
- Fascinated by engineering & technology?
- Mechanically, technically minded & a hands on learner?
- Committed to work and study to complete a 4-year Engineering Mechanical Trade apprenticeship?
- Someone with a strong work ethic?
- Someone who takes precautions to be safe?
What are the benefits?
- “Earn and Learn” to gain a full trade qualification over four years
- A qualified mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Open to candidates from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
As a Mechanical Engineering Apprentice, you will be working for one of our recognised partners who work on all things in repair maintenance, testing and manufacture of various components, machinery and tools. With some research and development within your apprenticeship, you will be working with equipment and machining which require great precision.
You will gain practical experience working both in workshops and on site alongside our highly skilled Engineering Tradespeople across Sydney whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade at TAFE.
Duties May Include:
- Engineering work that includes traditional metal working skills and new technologies
- Assisting tradesmen and technicians
- Learning and experiencing a broad range of skills including fitting, machining, toolmaking, milling.
- Working with specialised and high-end equipment with precise tolerances
- Using computer programmed machines and possibly delving into computer design
- Observe and receive training to work in the field
- Installing, servicing, repairing, and general maintenance
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred but not essential
- Completed Engineering as a VET school subject, pre-apprenticeship or Certificate II in Engineering (Mechanical) is an advantage
- Ex-Engineering students from University who prefer a practical hands on career path
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Preferably good with maths and sciences (Problem solver, fault finder)
- Eye for detail, ability to follow procedures and work safely
If you have the required skills and passion for the Engineering Mechanical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com