Do you have a not so secret love for all things digital and a burning desire to learn about the world of marketing? Want to get a formal qualification whilst learning on the job? Now’s your chance!
Kick-start your career as a Marketing Trainee and get amazing experience working across a diverse range of businesses. We’re looking for someone enthusiastic about all things social media and who has a knack for filming little videos. Perhaps you’re an avid user of TikTok?
As a part of this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to get knee-deep in the world of digital marketing! You’ll be helping with fresh digital campaigns, working on websites and all other facets of marketing in today’s world. Best of all, whilst gaining this awesome on-the-job experience you will be working towards completing a Certificate IV in Marketing.
- Enjoy working with people?
- Love being creative and coming up with new ideas?
- Enjoy getting hand- on with new platforms and systems and figuring out how to use technology?
- Love challenging yourself to get better and better all the time?
- Consider yourself a strong team player?
- Have a knack for being organised, hardworking and dedicated?
Then we want to hear from you!
As the champion of all things social & digital, your daily duties will include:
- Helping the Marketing Manager to create innovative and exciting content for our social media channels including: videos, blogs, memes & more
- Working with the Digital Experience Manager to improve websites and upload new content
- Helping set up virtual and live events!
- Scheduling and publishing content on all social media channels including: FB, Insta, YouTube & LinkedIn
- Help create marketing reports
- Contributing to the marketing team meetings and planning
- Stalking competitors to get the inside scoop on all the latest work they are doing!
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be reliable in travelling to Surry Hills each day (it’s a five-minute walk from Central!)
- Successful completion of HSC or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, video editing platforms and social media channels is an advantage.
- Interest in digital marketing and media production
If you have an equal to/ higher level qualification than a Cert IV in Marketing, you will not be eligible for this position.
Does this sound like the role you’ve been waiting for? Well, it could be! Get your skates on ASAP and apply online today.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact our crew at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au