Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees. We help mentor and support the next generation of Information Technology Trainees through employment and vocational education pathways.
“We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain”
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated Information Technology Trainee to join our team located in Penrith. Our client has a long history in providing “First Class” internet solutions for businesses and residences. Connect now and be supported by a Network of knowledgeable and dedicated staff, while gaining your Certificate IV in Information Technology.
- A Tech Guru?
- Customer focused?
- Interested in operating systems?
- Fascinated with the internet?
- Interested in communication methods?
- A team player?
As a Network Support Technician working towards a Certificate IV in Information Technology Support, you will undertake technical networks, client or product support and help desk activities while completing your studies over a 24 month period.
The Responsibilities of the Role
- Determine and confirm client business requirements
- Create technical documentation
- Install, configure and secure a small office or home office network
- Identify and resolve client ICT problems
- Action change requests
- Install and manage a server
- Provide one-to-one instructions
- Provide first level remote help desk support
- Support different operating systems
- Configure a desktop environment
- Enable customers to get online
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience using Linux is preferred but not essential
- Live locally to Penrith
- Reliable and honest
- Eager to learn all aspects of the trade
Recent school leavers and juniors are encouraged to apply!
Please note if you have completed a qualification higher then Cert IV in I.T you will be classed as over qualified for this position and therefore not suitable.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org