Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is well known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support Australians through vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees (This could be you!) and places them with leading employers.
About the role:
Our host is an Aged Care facility and has a role for an outstanding housekeeping trainee. You will work under supervision, while developing skills and abilities to compliment your studies and gaining valuable information plus industry experience in a supportive atmosphere. You will be working towards attaining a Certificate II in Health Support Services.
This traineeship will provide the opportunity to grow and gain valuable knowledge in the industry whilst becoming part of a friendly and enjoyable working environment.
The successful candidates will show the following attributes:
- Above average approach to your work and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to manage physical demands on a daily basis.
- Can take direction and guidance
- Full time availability
- Time management and organisational skills
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Work effectively with others
- Show social and cultural sensitivity
- Participate in safe work practices
- Cleaning and maintaining rooms to the required standard in a timely manner
- Manage the cleanliness, health, safety and high standard of presentation of our residents’ rooms
- Assist with arranging linen and other cleaning supplies.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at email@example.com