Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity. We have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic Hospitality Trainee to work with our partners located in Chatswood.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to start their career in a hospitality environment!
The skills we are looking for are:
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent customer focus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Takes initiative & demonstrates motivation
- Team player
As a Hospitality trainee you will complete a Certificate III in Hospitality whilst gaining valuable skills and industry experience in a supportive and positive environment. This entry level role is suitable for a candidate who has little experience in the Hospitality Industry. It’s perfect for those who are interested in obtaining a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate and gaining training in customer service skills.
You will be working in a club in Chatswood serving food and drinks to restaurant guests. You will be required to deliver outstanding levels of customer service to guests and provide advice on the menu, whilst maintaining a hygienic work space.
- Prepare and serve drinks at a bar
- Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- Serve food, wine and other beverages at tables
- Working functions and events
- General customer service
- Cleaning and operational responsibilities
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Well presented
- Proactive, with a positive attitude
- Wants to make a careers in hospitality
- Able to work 30 hours a week
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
Show us your hunger and determination and apply now!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com