Are you a recruitment professional with a few years industry experience who wants to move up and take the challenge to become a Field Officer in the Apprenticeship and Training sector?
Perhaps you have worked in Blue Collar recruitment and you have an understanding of mechanical, technical and trade skills and have had exposure to the vocational training industry and apprenticeships previously.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia is seeking applications from result driven and service focused individuals who are keen to work and develop their knowledge to become a trusted adviser to employers and mentor young people and support them as they progress through an apprenticeship or traineeship.
The role is based in Parramatta and is primarily field based working to engage employers to identify opportunities to up skill and develop the capabilities of their work force and facilitate the uptake of a National Training Contract between the employer and Apprentice.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Management of an account base of Host Employers and Apprentices and Trainees
- Provide support and guidance to apprentices to ensure they progress to completion
- Assist Apprentices to access support resources and programs around personal development
- Liaise with RTO’s to ensure the Apprentice is on track providing support as required
- Account management experience and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and the vocational training industry
- Ability to sell solutions and driven to achieve KPI’s
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed people skills
- Drivers Licence and Australian working rights
Remuneration will be by way of base salary, super annuation, company car and tools of the trade.
If working in a fast-paced dynamic industry where you can create a positive impact on young peoples lives through the skills and training is for you then please send your application and resume to email@example.com