Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Business Administration industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Business Administrators through employment and accredited vocational education pathways.
ACA currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated Business Administration Trainee to join our team located in Queanbeyan. You will be required to complete a Cert IV in Business Administration, while working with one of our well recognised partners, being responsible for the assistance in the day to day operations of the office environment.
If you are looking to kick start your Career and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Works well within a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with Clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Has a professional attitude
- Organised and tidy
- Has great time management skills
Duties May Include:
- Professional handling of telephone and walk-in enquires
- Document control including document formatting and filing
- Data entry, creating customer draft invoices, accounts receivable, processing payments
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders and entering to MYOB
- Assist with preparing payables ready for payment by set pay dates
- Facilitating external and internal communications
- Daily check and inward/outward distribution of mail and banking
- Coordinating routine facility contractors
- Maintain PPE, Consumables, office supplies
- Carry out general office administration including filing, freight pickup, supporting management team as required
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Driver’s licence preferred
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the Industry
- Available to work standard office hours
If this sounds like you apply now!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact our crew at email@example.com