Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently have an awesome opportunity for a motivated Trainee to undertake a 12-24 month traineeship in Certificate in Business/WHS.
You will learn on the job and be provided with the knowledge and skills required to complete your traineeship. This position is ideal for HSC graduates especially those who have undertaken Business Studies at school or worked within the WHS environment. You will be assisting the HSEQ team with admin support and gain a thorough understanding of WHS expectations and obligations.
This role requires you to have your own reliable transport and drivers’ licence.
If you are looking to kick start your career in a business environment and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Works well within a team
- Have administration skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Has a professional attitude
- Organised and tidy
- Has great time management skills
As a Trainee you will be an integral part of the day to day operations of the office and worksite environment.
You will undertake admin duties including:
- Attend to administrative requirements and data entry
- Scanning and uploading documentation
- Maintaining induction information
- Manage the process of issuing PPE
- Data Collection for monthly reporting
- System updating
- Other administrative duties as required
- Must be Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- NSW Drivers Licence required and vehicle
- Competent computer literacy and typing skills
- Have a genuine interest of safety within the workplace
- Keenness for office administration and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritise requirements
- Professional appearance
- High-level written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite preferred