Here at Apprenticeship Careers Australia we currently have an awesome opportunity for a motivated Business Trainee to join our team located in Penrith. You will be required to complete a Cert III in Business while working with one of our well recognised partners, being responsible for the assistance in the day to day operations of the office environment.
If you are looking to kick start your Business journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Works well within a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with Clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Has a professional attitude
- Organised and tidy
- Has great time management skills
Daily Duties Include:
- Schedule and process documents relating to compliance and reporting for Fire Safety Assessments
- Professional handling of telephone enquires
- Document control including document formatting and filing
- Data entry, scanning, collating documents, photocopying and arranging printing/binding
- Facilitating external and internal communications
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- NSW Drivers Licence preferred but not essential
- Competent computer literacy and typing skills
- Keenness for office administration and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritise requirements
- High Level written and oral communication skills.
If this sounds like you Apply Now!!
If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the apply button; for more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au