Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees. We help mentor and support the trainees and apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
We have partnered with ANSTO located in the Sutherland Shire and are seeking to employ an amazing trainee to undertake a Certificate IV in Business Traineeship. You will be working within the Information Technology team.
Together we are looking for candidates who are motivated and committed to the world of Business and IT, who demonstrate drive and passion for the industries. During this traineeship you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop a variety of skills working alongside a network of knowledgeable and dedicated staff, while gaining a Certificate IV in Business. You must be able to commit to a 24 month Traineeship where you will be mentored and become an asset to the IT team.
- A tech guru
- Fascinated with the internet
- Well versed and has a strong interest in IT
- Good at Mathematics
- Experienced in Microsoft Software's
- Well organised
- Ability to listen and take on new skills
- A team player
- Ability to work independently
- IT Project and Portfolio Management
- Setting up and chairing meetings
- Creating slide packs for meetings
- Recruiting and sourcing for internal teams and external agencies
- Managing digital portfolio's
- Assist Project Managers on events
- Use accounts, applications and software
- Determine and confirm client business requirements
- Create basic/technical documentation
In order to solve great challenges, we need great minds and great teams. ANSTO understands that diverse teams produce better outcomes and value the merit that a diverse perspective can bring to the team. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, primary carers, those with a disability, and women in STEM.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!