Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA), have an exciting offer for a Business Trainee, located in Wollongong.
We are searching for candidates that are motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12 month Traineeship.
You will gain a formal qualification – Certificate III in Business. This role is a perfect combination of on the job experience and quality training with our host employer, who is a company that devises and deploys print, IT, network, and voice and data services.
If you answer yes to the following, we would love to hear from you:
Day to day duties include:
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Work well within a team environment
- Able to show initiative to assist the team and the workplace in running smoothly and effectively.
- Confident in paying attention to detail
- Able to problem solve
- Confident and mature in communicating with a team and customers both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management skills
- Tech Savvy
- Processing/reconciliation of accounts and invoices
- Assisting with IT ordering for clients
- General office duties including answering phones from staff and clients and emails
- Data entry
- Provide positive support to colleagues of the organisation
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident
- Driver’s Licence and own transport preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer/IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate about a career in office administration
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply now with your resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best person for the role.