This position is an Aboriginal Identified position authorised under S14 of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977
Apprenticeship Careers Australia is excited to partner with the Illawarra Aboriginal Corporation to offer a business administration traineeship to work in the Illawarra Aboriginal Corporation office in Wollongong.
As a Business Administration Trainee, you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration over a 1 Year Duration, whilst gaining valuable information and industry experience in a supportive environment.
This role is in the reception area of the workplace, where you will be required to meet and greet customers/clients.
Business Administration Trainees undertake a range of functions to ensure the administration activities within an organisation run smoothly and effectively.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office applications is essential
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills including telephone and face to face communication
- Ability to engage and work within the local Aboriginal community
- Previous office experience is desirable
- Willingness to take on tasks as directed by supervisors
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve and assist others with solving problems
- Capacity to be pro-active and show initiative in the workplace
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality requirements
Day to Day duties include:
- Attend to the administrative requirements
- Provide a positive experience to visitors and colleagues to the organisation
- Assist all other team members to maintain office functions
- General office duties
- Other duties as directed
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com