Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is well known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support Australians through vocational education pathways.
ACA has an amazing opportunity for apprentices that are currently in their 3rd or 4th year of Engineering Fabrication (Boiler Making) trade.
Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication – Boiler Maker
During the 4-year apprenticeship you will work with qualified trades team to gain hands on experience in all facets of the trade. Tasks throughout the apprenticeship include maintaining and repairing machinery, bending, cutting, perform tool and cutter grinding operations, welding metal, pipe and tube to fabricate parts to a high standard. You will also learn to read, interpret technical drawings, follow and communicate information on job instruction and use hand and power tools.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have current Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- WHS Construction Induction White Card
- Basic tools
- Physically fit
- Be willing to learn all aspects of the trade and listen to instruction
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Ability to work as a valued member of a team
- Well-presented and punctual
- Obtained full COVID vaccination
If this sounds like a good fit for you, Apply Now!