Automotive Group Training currently has an awesome opportunity!
Mature age encouraged to apply!
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with qualified trades people repairing and maintaining prestige vehicles. Whilst developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge at an award winning training institution.
We are Australia’s best apprentice and Trainee Company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
Do you day dream of ball-bearing Turbos, race ready fuel systems, Road legal performance modifications, 13B rotaries & all things mechanical?
We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for a 3rd– 4th Year Apprentice to start their automotive career working in one of Sydney's best, ‘high-end’ performance workshop.
- Passionate about cars?
- On your Provisional License? (essential)
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive.
Some of the duties include:
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Working on a wide range of performance vehicles
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of high performance vehicles
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
All suitable candidates will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655.