Start an apprenticeship with Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA). We are Australia's leading Apprentice and Trainee Company, helping you secure the best jobs with the best employers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd - 3rd year Landscape Construction apprentice to join our team located in the Sutherland Shire.
You will undertake a wide range of landscaping activities including work site assessments, building and maintaining gardens and landscape structures, and supervising worksite activities. You will be working mainly on residential, new and existing buildings.
You’ll be working with a growing business, surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our landscaping construction partner in the Shire whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Landscaping Construction.
Some of the duties include:
- Structural landscaping
- Timber decking, Paving and Tiling
- Brickwork, Blockwork and Sandstone masonry
- Garden maintenance – Weed-spraying, mowing, edging, blower, etc.
- Turf laying, Watering, Fertilising, planting and mulching
- General labouring
- Demolition and learning excavator operation
- Site specific design, plan reading and quantifying material
- Assisting with site establishment and logistics
- Formwork, steel fixing, placing and finishing concrete slabs and footings
- Retaining walls
- Irrigation installation
Applicant attributes and requirements:
- MUST have Driver’s Licence
- White Card required
- Some experience and a love of landscaping, labouring or garden maintenance
- Physically fit
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A great eye for detail
- Able to understand and take direction from Trade Landscapers to achieve beautiful, functional outdoor spaces for our clients
If you are interested in kick-starting your apprenticeship, Apply Today and Join ACA!
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org