Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently have 2 awesome opportunities for 2 production workers to undertake Certificate III in Process Manufacturing traineeships. This is a great opportunity to join our partner located in Unanderra.
To be successful it is preferred you are mechanically minded and that you understand that you need to learn all aspects of the business from the very basics to potentially have a career pathway within this organisation.
Skills and attributes required include:
- Able to use hand tools
- Personable and good communicator
- Can operate machinery
- Able to accurately perform data entry
- Fit and strong as manual handling is required
- Passionate about reducing greenhouse gases and emissions
- Able to commit to a two-year traineeship in Process Manufacturing
- Honest and have integrity
- Intelligent with mechanical and technical aptitude
- Committed to learn and study
Throughout the traineeship you will gain practical experience working in the workshop with our expanding team. Whilst studying to complete a Certificate III in Process Manufacturing.
Duties may include:
- Assist with preparation, positioning and distribution of materials and equipment.
- Washing, strip and preparing materials of injectors and other components.
- Participate in reducing greenhouses gases and emissions and improve overall engine maintenance.
- You would be actively involved in servicing maintaining and improving industrial, rail, marine, mining and vehicles in reducing greenhouses gases and emissions and improve overall engine maintenance.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence is essential
- Completed Engineering as a VET school subject, pre-apprenticeship or Certificate II in Engineering (Mechanical or Fabrication) is an advantage
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Preferably good with maths and sciences (Problem solver, fault finder
- Eye for detail, ability to follow procedures and work safely
If you have the required skills and passion for the this role apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on or email firstname.lastname@example.org