Are you ready to get your hands dirty? Come and pave your way to an Epic Career and become a Horticulture Apprentice with Apprenticeship Careers Australia today!
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for 2 x motivated 1st Year Parks and Gardens Apprentices to work in Emu Plains.
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Loves working outdoors and with your hands
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of an outdoor guru, with great attention to detail?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then one of these opportunities is for you:
Some of the duties include:
- Maintenance of commercial landscaping contracts
- Roadside work and soft landscaping
- Residential properties
- Sowing seeds, planting bulbs, and ornamental plants
- Growing plants from cuttings and by grafting
- Taking care of plants - watering, weeding, pruning, feeding, and spraying
- Mowing grass, cutting dead growth and branches, and general tidying
- Laying paths and looking after ornamental features
- Install drainage systems
- Install water features
What the main attributes we are looking for:
- Must have Driver’s Licence
- White Card required
- Live local to Emu Plains
- Positive and outgoing
- Willing to listen and learn
- Good attitude
Junior applicants urged to apply!!
Candidates must be able to meet at Emu Plains base each morning to go to site. Must have White Card to be considered for this role.
This full time opportunity comes with great hours, a trade qualification and a career in the great outdoors!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org