Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of Apprentices in the Telecommunications industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
If you are looking to kick-start your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further! Apprenticeship Careers Australia has partnered with one of Australia’s fast growing companies who have been a service provider of advanced and innovative security solutions for, small business and corporate organisations. Ranging from residential alarms to corporate fit outs, they provide the right security solution for you.
We currently have an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Telecommunications Technician Apprenticeship, located all around Sydney Basin area.
- Keen to work in Telecommunications Industry
- A strong communicator with customer service focus
- Keen and career focused for long term prospects with the company
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a technical guru, with great attention to detail
- Honest and straightforward
You will be working with one of Australia’s best leading companies in Sydney who specialises in electronic security solutions. You will working alongside qualified technicians receiving one on one training, gaining extensive knowledge and experience of the telecommunication industry.
Whilst working on site and gaining essential knowledge you will also be required to attend TAFE to complete a Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology.
Duties May Include:
- Installation of CCTV, access control and security equipment
- Cable hauling
- Testing and fault findings
- Setting up job sites
- Variety of tasks everyday
- Mainly commercial work
- Work all over Sydney Basin area and Central Coast/Newcastle occasionally
- Must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Must have Drivers licence
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain
- Construction induction card essential (White Card)
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- High attention to detail
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org