pprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best apprentices and trainees and places them with leading employers.
Our host is offering a career in a well established facility where you can gain exposure to top tradespeople and the opportunity to excel in the auto industry.
As a Panel Beating Apprentice you will complete a Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology over 4 years, whilst gaining skills in a supportive, but fast-paced environment.
About the Role:
Panel Beating Apprentices repair damaged vehicles and work with materials including metal, plastic and fibreglass. They work with high-strength steel, and lightweight vehicle body structures, returning them to their pre-smash shape. This is surprisingly complex role for a hands-on person who can take instruction but can also work independently.
In this role you will:
- Repair Body Panels Incorporating Filler
- Replace Major Welded Panels
- Repair Vehicle Body Misalignment
- Remove and Replace Adhesive Bonded Panels and Structures
- Apply Original Equipment Manufacturer Repair Procedures
- Determine Vehicle Damage and Recommended Repair Procedures
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
- Be willing to learn
- Be career orientated
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong work ethic
- Be able to focus on the job at hand
- A high attention to detail, and the ability to learn and work to defined time frames.
- Minimum Year 10 education completed
- Current drivers licence and own transport preferred
What's in it for You?
- Work in a top-notch workshop with a great customer base and reputation
- Join a young team
- Gain a Nationally Recognized Qualification
- A real career opportunity – not just a job.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org