Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the mechanical engineering industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of mechanical fitters through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to join our team located in Wetherill Park. Our client specialises in hydraulic engineering by designing and manufacturing waste compactors for the waste industry.
If you are looking to kick start your Mechanical Fitting journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Mechanically minded
- Team player
- Easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. Here you will gain practical experience working on site with our Mechanical Fitter partner in Wetherill Park whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical.
- Assembling pipe bendings
- Hydraulic fittings
- Machine work
- Occasional warehouse duties
- Delivering finished products
- Liaise with local and head office staff regarding what is required to undertake the modifications
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Own car and licence
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the Industry
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
If you have the required skills and passion for the Engineering Mechanical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org