Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a 1st Year Instrumentation and Control Apprentice located in Lane Cove. We help mentor and support the next generation of Instrumentation apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways. Our clients are well experienced providers and installers, working on jobs all over Sydney.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a technical guru, with great attention to detail
- Someone who wants to progress to a supervisor within this company, to run sites eventually.
As an Electrical Instrumentation tradesperson you would select, install, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain systems and devices for measurement and recording of physical/chemical phenomenon and related process controls using intelligent building automation systems and building monitoring systems. As well as commercial and data centre facilities, tenant comfort and energy outcomes, green targets and latest technologies.
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Electrical partner in Lane Cove whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control.
Some of the duties include:
- Manage air conditioning units in buildings around Sydney – could be multiple sites per day
- Wiring, no more than 240v electrical work, computer software, maintenance
- Installing cabling sensors, wiring & hardware components on air con units
- No hardwiring or mains electrical work
- On site installation of BMS equipment
- Scheduled maintenance and servicing
- Some project engineering
- Service Desk
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 8am and finish at 4pm Monday to Fridays!
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in Lane Cove each day.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com