Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of Apprentices in the Electrical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Electrical Apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an opportunity for a 1st Year Electrical Apprentice to join our team located in either Bathurst or Orange. Our client is a leading local business in the Electrical Service industry are highly regarded providers and installers, working on jobs all over the Central West of NSW.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
Key personal attributes
- Ability and desire to work in a team
- Sound numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide accurate and timely advice in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Demonstrate trust, respect, integrity and fairness
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Provide assistance to licensed electricians and be trained by them
- Electrical installations and maintenance and repair work to domestic, commercial and industrial premises
- Technical and statutory inspections and tests on electrical equipment
- Arrange circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- Develop and connect electrical control circuits
- Attend technical studies and coursework at TAFE NSW
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Must have current drivers licence
- Construction Induction card essential (White Card)
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the Electrical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org