Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a superstar school leaver to launch their career off!
If you want to gain a qualification and at the same time get great work experience and paid a wage, look no further and join the team at Australia’s leading employer of trainees.
Due to recent expansion and an increased workload, our partners are looking for a junior baker or apprentice baker to join their busy team and learn from their established baking team, located in Girraween,
This full time opportunity comes with great hours which also includes afternoon shifts and weekend work on Saturdays.
- Willing to learn all aspects of the bakery industry
- Someone who likes to work with other people in a team?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who likes organising things
- Passionate about the bakery industry
As a Baker Apprentice you’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you plus get your practical experience working with one of our partner companies. Working with our partner who supply cafes, restaurants and food trucks across Sydney with various bread products.
Their bakery is one of the only bakeries in Sydney to offer signature bread items, therefore they take a lot of pride in innovation, creativity and a personalised approach to manufacturing.
Some of the duties include:
- Weighing and preparing ingredients according to recipes
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the bakery
- Assisting the Production Manager with stock control and production expenses
- Learning new skills and products
- Mixing and shaping dough
- Preparing and applying glazes
- Providing delightful customer service
- Performing stocktake
- Ensuring quality control
- Monitoring the baking process
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Reliable - punctuality is important
- Be precise - attention to detail is key
- Efficient - complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Quality driven - consistent
- Hard-working - we complete the task at hand each and every time
Hours: 2PM-10PM (occasionally additional hours will be required)
Days: Wed-Sat (not negotiable and the Saturday is an absolute must)
For more information about this awesome opportunity, email our crew at email@example.com