Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees and places them with leading employers across the country. We are proud to be partnering with a Landscape industry leaders located in Parramatta, offering the opportunity for a successful candidate to complete a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Loves working outdoors and with your hands
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Who pays attention to detail?
As a Landscaper you will work alongside a team of Landscaping professionals who are ready to help you develop your skills and abilities in the industry. Our partners service commercial and industrial landscaping and revegetation. They deliver premium commercial and industrial landscapes within budget and timeframe.
The experience and support you will receive will assist you to complete your studies of a Cert III in Landscape Construction and gain valuable knowledge in open space landscape management and maintenance.
Duties May Include:
- Deliver premium commercial and industrial landscapes.
- Garden and Turf preparation.
- Concreting and paving.
- Mowing, edging and complete garden and grounds maintenance.
- Implementing and following landscape programs.
- Maintaining of natural areas.
- Structural landscaping
- Operating of machinery and equipment.
- Worksite Assessments and contributing to work health and safety processes.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have a Driver's Licence and own transport
- Have a White card (or be willing to obtain)
- Be responsible, honest and trustworthy
- Be a hard worker, with a willingness to learn
- Have a passion for landscaping and all aspects of the trade
- Have an eye for detail
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
Applicants will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the apply button; for more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155.