Apprenticeship Careers Australia, an accredited Group Training Organisation in Brisbane, have an awesome opportunity for suitable candidates that are looking to recommence their Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship.
Our client is after an experienced self-starter so only those who have already commenced an apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Mechanic will be considered.
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with a qualified tradesperson repairing and maintaining a variety of vehicles. Whilst continuing in developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also continue your industry knowledge and qualification development.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to recommence your Light Vehicle Mechanic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you plus get your practical experience working on-site with our automotive partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology. At this busy workshop, you will learn to do everything from logbook servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls, tyre servicing, brakes etc
Some of the duties include:
- Assist Mechanics with day to day duties;
- Adhering to Work Health and Safety standards;
- Remove, fit and balance tyres on vehicles;
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of light vehicles;
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- A displaced 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Mechanic who resides in the North Brisbane area?
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Passionate about cars or mechanical items?
- In possession of your Driver’s Licence and reliable transport?
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
This full-time opportunity will be a start over the coming weeks and comes with great hours, with the opportunity of overtime. Send your resume via the Seek apply button.
If you have been let go due to COVID 19 and were working with a smaller mechanical repair enterprise with less than 20 employees on 1 March 2020, then please highlight this in your application as Federal Wages Subsidies will apply.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com or call our crew on 1300 765 155.