Digital Media & Technology Traineeship
Turn your passion into a rewarding and exciting career!
The Digital media and technology industry has taken off in the last twenty years and has grown into a dynamic and versatile career pathway with employment prospects expected to rise 6% in the next decade. Digital media offers a wide selection of occupations and career paths including in film and video, multimedia, animation, games and more!
By starting a digital media and technologies traineeship you can be involved in:
- Digital design
- Video production
- Web design
- Flash animation
- Oversee and support IT needs
- Supporting technology movement trends
Skills you will need:
- Verbal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm towards IT and its value in the 21st Century
- Computer skills
Career options available:
- Digital media designers who deal with the visual interface and animations for computer, web pages, mobile devices and digital videos.
- Digital media developers/engineers who specialise in multimedia technology to create websites, software interfaces and education assistance tools.
- Digital media authoring specialists who use electronic tools to apply story development, cinematography, editing, animation and more for use in products or creations.
- Digital video producers who deal with the combination of art and technology with the use of video equipment and computer programs for editing, animation and special effects to create a story.
Potential entry level qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies
What’s the next step?
Does this sound like the career path for you? Apply now and kick start your digital media & technology traineeship today.