Add Immediate Value to Your Business
Do you want a cost-effective solution to upscale your business while keeping your processes moving and productivity at its peak? When it comes to recruitment within the food industry, we understand how important it is to place the right people in your business for both short and long term success.
Have you considered hiring a trainee for your business?
At Apprenticeship Careers Australia we use innovative recruitment techniques and science-based screening and matching for your business. We employ the trainee and on-hire them on to you for the practical part of their training. A traineeship is a training agreement between the trainee and their respective employer whereby the employer agrees to train the trainee in a specific industry, and the trainee agrees to work and learn.
Traineeships are available for people of all ages and usually last between nine and 48 months, depending on the vocation and certificate level undertaken. Typically, a trainee will work in the business four days a week and spend one day studying at TAFE or a registered training organisation.
Some of the benefits of hiring a trainee are:
- Administration – We recruit, hire and payroll the trainees and invoice you once a fortnight.
- Flexibility – Hiring a trainee through Apprenticeship Careers Australia means that if you are unable to keep a trainee on, you are able to hand them back to us at no cost.
- Retention – Trainees study while working, meaning they are engaged and invested with your business.
- Cost Effective – Hiring a trainee is a great way to upscale your business workforce in an inexpensive way.
- Training Ability – Train your employee to the unique needs of your business, helping you increase efficiency and productivity.
- Upskilled Workforce – Hiring a new trainee will bring new skills into your business and increase your competitiveness.
- Business Safeguarding – Hiring a trainee will help prevent future skills shortages and safeguard your business.
Traineeships are available in the following areas that may relevant to your industry:
- Warehousing Operations
- Food Processing
- Business Administration
- Frontline Management