Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunities for motivated 2 x 1st Year Warehousing Traineeships.
If you are looking to kick-start your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- A Good Communicator
- Hard worker and committed to an apprenticeship
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Keen and careers focused for long term prospects with the company
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Someone who has a great attention to detail
This position, you will be managing inventories within the warehouse through the use of a computerized database system. Primary objective will be to maintain the levels of stock to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply.
Some of the duties include:
- Pick, Pack scan orders and label for dispatch
- To achieve a high level of productivity
- Receive, process and follow up on customers emails in a timely matter
- Checking off in-coming stock
- Unpacking and putting new stock
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external staff
- Achieve high level of productivity
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 7am and finish at 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org