Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) has an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a well-established food beverage business in Botany as a Trainee in Food Processing.
As a Trainee you will complete a Certificate IV in Food Processing over a 3 Year Duration, whilst gaining valuable information and industry experience in a supportive Environment.
- Determine, implement and monitor production strategies, policies and plans
- Plan details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available, and labour requirements
- Control the operations of production plant and quality control procedures through planning maintenance, choosing operating hours and supplying parts and tools
- Monitor production output and costs and adjust processes and resources to minimise costs
- Inform other managers about production matters
- Oversee the acquisition and installation of new plant equipment
- Direct research into production methods and recommend and implement initiatives
- Prepare production records and reports
- Coordinate the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
- Direct staff activities and monitoring their performance
- Eager to learn
- Physically fit and active (must be able to heavy lift)
- Honest, Punctual and self-motivated
- Excellent communicator
Mode: Full Time = 38 hours per week over up to 36 Months
Training: Certificate IV in Food Processing
If you have the required skills and passion for the Food industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org