Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) Newcastle/Central Coast Branch has an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a well-established food beverage business on the Central Coast as a Trainee in Food Processing.
As a Trainee you will complete a Certificate III in Food Processing (including obtaining your forklift ticket) over a 2 Year Duration, whilst gaining valuable information and industry experience in a supportive Environment.
- Implement the food safety program and procedures;
- Responsible for a work station on a manufacturing line;
- Provide and apply workplace information;
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks, with some heavy lifting involved;
- Operate interrelated processes in a production system;
- Responsible for recycling activities;
- Participate in improvement processes;
- Apply quality systems and procedures.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience;
- You must have your own transport as no public is available;
- Honest, Punctual and self-motivated;
- Excellent communicator;
Mode: Full time = 38 hours per week over up to 24 Months
Training: Certificate III in Food Processing
Location: 25kms West of Wyong, Central Coast
Some previous Trainees are now managing different business lines!
To apply for this immediate opportunity, just west of Wyong, send your application via the apply button on Seek.