Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Manufacturing industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of textile manufacturing apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Manufacturing Apprentice to join our team located in Riverwood. Our client is one of Australia’s best leading suppliers of tarpaulins and coverings. You will be manufacturing textile products from scratch with the best quality materials on the market.
If you are looking to kick start your Manufacturing Textile journey and want a great company to work with, we have the apprenticeship for you!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Creative in design?
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working in the workshop with our manufacturing partner in Riverwood whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Manufactured Textile Products.
- Manufacturing products of shades, cloths, canvasses, PVC and much more
- Hot air Welding – melting plastic
- Measuring, laying out & cutting to correct size
- Servicing sewing machines
- Operating high frequency, wedge welders and sewing machines
- Aptitude for mathematics
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the industry
If you have the required skills and passion for the Manufacturing Textile industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com