Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the automotive industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of automotive spray painters through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Spray Painter Apprentice to join our team located in Wetherill Park. Our client specialises in unique designing and manufacturing compactors and heavy vehicle and requires a spray painter to complete the refurbishment process.
If you are looking to kick start your spray painting journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our automotive partner in Wetherill Park whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Spray Painting.
- Sand surfaces using hand or power tools
- Remove rough spots on truck panels
- Carry out masking procedures
- Apply primer and finishing coats
- Colour matching and mixing paints
- Waxing and polishing the finished paint work
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
- Current drivers licence and own transport preferred
- Minimum Year 10 education completed
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the spray painting industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com