Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees and places them with leading employers. We help mentor and support the next generation of Retail Trainees through employment and vocational education pathways.
Here at ACA we currently have an awesome opportunity for a motivated Retail Trainee to join our team located in Armidale. Our Partner are a multi award winning company who focus on exceptional tea and coffee, good food and excellent customer service. This opportunity will provide support and guidance for the successful applicant throughout their traineeship to complete a Cert II in Retail.
- A Year 12 school leaver
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Carry an eye for detail and cleanliness
- Possess excellent people skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication and time management skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
About The Role:
As a Retail Trainee you will work with a tight knit team, receiving guidance, training and development to help you grow your skills and start your career in the hospitality and retail industry. You will work under supervision, while developing skills and abilities to compliment your studies; Certificate II in Retail – however this is not your standard Retail Traineeship. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance within the business.
Duties May Include:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Processing orders and sales
- Ensuring the overall cleanliness and efficiency of the store
- Assisting the broader team as required.
- Adhering to legislated food hygiene and safety practices, whilst handling food
- Present products and services to clients
- Interact with customers to identify their needs
- Identify sales opportunities – in beverage industry
- Flexible work hours
- Learn a variety of skills
- Paid Study Time
- On the Job Training
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Mentoring and Support
- Weekly pay
If you’re a Year 12 School Leaver, or someone looking to take a Gap Year and you want to work and gain a qualification, this position may be for you!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com