Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Service Technician industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Pool Service Technician through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated Pool Service Technician Trainee to join our team located in Lindfield. Our client is one of Australia’s very well-known company who specialise in pool service, repairs and installation of equipment for pools and spas.
If you are looking to kick start your Pool Service Technician journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- A great communicator
- Customer service focused
- Able to work under pressure
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our Pool Service Technician partner in Lindfield whilst studying to complete your Asset Maintenance – Swimming Pool and Spa Service Certificate III over the duration of a 24 Month Period.
- Providing excellent customer service, dealing with owners, real-estate agents, insurance companies and strata managers
- Regular maintenance and deliveries
- Carry out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine, testing water quality and pH balance, cleaning out filtration units, servicing heating, circulation and more
- Keeping stock records for cleaning supplies and spare parts
- Fixing lights above and below water level with associated trade partners (electricians)
- Ensure WH&S procedures are followed
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Driver’s licence preferred
- Willing to obtain white card
- Organised and great time management
If you have the required skills and passion for the Pool and Spa Service Technician industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org