Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you have a passion for using tools to bring different forms of art to life?
Then here is the opportunity for you!
Apprenticeship Careers Australia has partnered up with “one of the best framers in the Northern Beaches” and is on the look-out for a motivated and passionate Picture Framer apprentice.
As a Picture Framing Apprentice, you will learn how to consult, design and manufacture framing products to suit a variety of customer request, using power tools, saws and pneumatic staplers and nailers.
- Handy with your hands?
- Creative, with a good eye for design?
- Able to handle a variety of tools?
- Good with basic maths skills, to calculate measurements and costs?
- Customer focused?
- Motivated and eager to learn?
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and guide you in learning how to assemble, repair and create frames of all types and sizes.
Some of the duties include:
- Communicating with customers
- Learning and creating all types of frames
- Designing and consulting with customers
- Manufacturing frame products
- Undertaking precise work, with excellent attention to design
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 .