Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Electrical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Electrical apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st – 4th Year Electrical Apprentices to join our team located in Minchinbury. Our client has 30 years industry experience, they have developed the passion to provide an industry leading variety of complementary offerings in the trade sector. With over 80 apprentices within the company they are dedicated to develop the next generation of tradespeople.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a Technical Guru?
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our Electrical partner in Minchinbury whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Electro Technology.
- Fix and secure electro technology equipment
- Participate in electrical work and competency development activities
- Develop and connect electrical control circuits
- Work on Domestic new projects all over Western Sydney
- Install low voltage wiring and accessories
- Must hold current White Card
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the Electrical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org