Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the engineering mechanical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Mechanical Fitters through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to join our team located in Smithfield. Our client specialises in electric motor manufacturing for over 50 Years. They have grown exponentially and has a major recognisable reputation across Australia.
If you are looking to kick start your Mechanical Fitting journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Easy to talk to and polite
- Excellent in time management?
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our Mechanical Fitter partner in Smithfield whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical.
- Use electric, hand & pneumatic tools.
- Assemble & disassemble electric motors & fit parts as required.
- Spray painting of motors as required
- Occasional warehouse duties
- Change bearings when required
- Liaise with local and head office staff regarding what is required to undertake the modifications
- Assist with the annual and bi annual company stock takes
- Minimum Year 12 education completed
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the Industry
If you have the required skills and passion for the Engineering Mechanical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org