Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a 1st Year Apprentice in the Landscape Construction Industry!
Our host is a small business who is looking to expand their business by taking on a 1st year apprentice. You will be working all over the Hills district doing residential landscape construction and gaining a broad range of experience and knowledge.
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Loves working outdoors and with your hands
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
Some of the duties include:
- Residential landscape construction
- Paving, irrigation, drainage & excavation
- Retaining walls & concreting
- New gardens in new estates, renovations council parks & garden, streetscapes
- Timber features
This full time opportunity comes with great hours Monday – Fridays, starting at 7am and finishing at 3:30pm. A trade qualification and a career in the great outdoors!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org