Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently have an awesome opportunity for a keen and dedicated person to start an Apprenticeship in the Heavy Vehicle industry, the position is available with our industry leading host in Orange.
Do you have a passion for the Heavy Vehicle Industry? You will be working on heavy earth moving equipment and studying a Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology.
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills working on Heavy Vehicles/Mobile Plant? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Does this sound like you?
- Have your drivers licence (essential)
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything they do
- A person with great attention to detail
As a Mobile Plant Technology Apprentice, you will work closely with qualified tradespersons repairing and maintaining these premium vehicles. Whilst developing your ‘On-The-Job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge with the opportunity to attend industry specific training schools.
We are Australia’s best Apprentice and Trainee Company, so if you want to kick start an epic career with a market leader, you cannot miss this opportunity!
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and be part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our industry leading partner whilst studying to complete your Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology Apprenticeship.
Some of the duties include:
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Working on a wide range of Mobile Plant and associated equipment
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of Mobile Plant and equipment
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain, clean and organise workshop
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155.