Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) are Australia's leading Apprentice and Trainee Company, helping you secure the best jobs with the best employers!
Here at Apprenticeship Careers Australia we are seeking expression of interest individuals looking at getting into a Landscape Construction Apprenticeship to work with recognised organisations based around Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year applicants are welcome to apply!
The Successful Applicant:
- Have an interest in all aspects of Landscaping
- Have the ability to work within a team and take direction from a team leader
- Have an eye for detail, be punctual, and be enthusiastic about your work
- Loves working outdoors and with your hands Eye for detail
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of an outdoor guru, with great attention to detail?
As a Landscape construction apprentice you will undertake a wide range of landscaping activities including work site assessment, building and maintaining gardens and landscape structures, and supervising worksite activities. Whilst attending TAFE you will be required to complete a Cert III in Landscape Construction.
Duties May Include:
- Bricklaying and paving
- Install drainage systems and waterproofing
- Set out site for construction works
- Construct landscape features using concrete and water features
- Brick, block and stone structures and features
- Pool coping and surrounds
- Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Contribute to work health and safety processes
- Landscape maintenance
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents
- White Card required
- Drivers Licence and vehicle preferred
- Previous experience in the trade is an advantage
- Loves the outdoors
What We Offer:
- A supportive team environment
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- TAFE Training
Junior applicants encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email email@example.com